Easy access to markets and exceptional business climate are why innovative companies like these have operations in or around Skiatook.
| Employer Name
| American Airlines
| Macy's Distribution Center
| John Zink
||Combustion and Emissions
Businesses in Skiatook can take advantage of easy highway access to U.S. 75; short line access to three Class I railroads and the Tulsa Port Authority; and an international airport less than a half hour away.
- U.S. Route 75, a major north/south route that runs from the Canadian border to the North Central Expressway in Dallas
- I-44, which intersects with U.S. 75 in Tulsa
- South Kansas & Oklahoma Railroad (SKOL), which has interchanges with BNSF, Kansas City Southern, and Union Pacific lines.
- Tulsa International Airport-Served by nine major passenger airlines and four cargo lines. Both American Airlines and Lufthansa have parts and maintenance facilities at Tulsa International, which is a 23-mile drive from Skiatook.
- The Tulsa Port of Catoosa, on the Arkansas River, is one of America's major inland river ports. The Arkansas is a major tributary of the Mississippi, offering access to shipping to ports worldwide. An intermodal facility is also maintained by the port.
- Port of Muskogee, an hour away from Skiatook, features railroad interchanges, staging and intermodal facilities, and access to domestic and international seaports.
Access to Markets
Within about a 500-mile radius of the region, companies can access over 56 million people and major metro areas, including:
- Dallas, TX
- Houston, TX
- Austin, TX
- St. Louis, MO
- Kansas City, MO
- Omaha, NE